- 3 qty of kubo (local type wood houses) with electric fan, shared lavatory and shower with cold water
Local type wood house (kubo) with view deck in the field front of the beach
- Anahaw Roof assembled anahaw leaves with traditional workmanship has good function of insulation, enjoyable natural cool condition under the anahaw roof in hot weather outside.
- Raised floor of Anahaw lumbers have a small space each other and permit to pass fresh cool air into the Kubo.
- Kubo is made by Anahaw lumber, Coco lumbers and Anahaw leaves.
- 2 double size urethane foams on the wooden floor w/o bed frames, mosquito-net, electric fan, lighting and outlet
- Usage of Shared CR, lavatory and shower room
- Usage of Guest Kitchen (free/stay)
- Usage of Open Dinning House and open kubo at the front beach for taking breath
- Free usage of in-yard car park
- Free usage of WiFi in public area, but not in your kubo
- Good for 4 persons
- Kubo is less than 1 minute walk distance to the beach through the yard of our resort only.
- Peak Season is March, April and May
- Christmas Season is Dec. 15 - Jan. 15
- Off Season is Other days
- Check-in time is after 14:00 and Check-out time is before 10:00.
Unit: PHP Per day
Note: If the room rate described this page has discrepancy between the current rate of the top page or promotion page, the current rate of the top page or promotion page shall be applicable.
|Option||Room||Capacity||Peak Season (Mar. 1 ~ May 31)||Christmas season||Off Season||Fare per|
|Details||Apr. 18 - 20||Mar. 16 - Apr. 17, Apr. 21 - 30||May 1 - 31||Dec. 15 - Jan. 15||Jun. 1 - Dec. 14||Jan. 16 - Mar. 15|
|Option 3||3 Kubo||4 pax||2,500||1,300||1,300||1,500||1,100||1,100||house|
|additional Person||option 1 - 3||max. 1 pax per room||350||250||person|
updated on May 8, 2018
a:10167 t:6 y:4