updated on Feb. 14, 2013
- Guest makes booking
- Natsuca Beach Resort, herein after called Resort, replies by e-mail
confirmation of stay,
estimation of amount of stay and
the bank account details of Resort
- Guest makes a deposit payment to be 50% of estimated amount of stay into the bank account of Resort.
Guest except Student or Senior citizen of the Philippines shall bear the banking charge for deposit.
Guest informs the amount and date of deposit to Resort right after the deposit.
- Balance of payment of stay is to be paid upon check-in at the front desk.
- Room reservation of guest will be kept valid without the payment for seven (7) days from the date of acceptance by the Resort.
- Room reservation of guest will be canceled without prior notice after eight (8) days from the acceptance by the Resort if guest does not make the payment within seven (7) days.
- Any cancellation received within 7 days prior to arrival date will incur the first night charge.
- Any cancellation received within 3 days prior to arrival date will incur the full period charge.
- Failure to arrive at your hotel will be treated as a No-Show and no refund will be given.
- The fee of bank remittance of refund and transportation cost should be cost of the guest.
- If guest would like to extend or shorten the schedule of stay after check-in, please advise it and adjust the deposit at the front desk if the room is available.
- Earlier advice of the extension or shorten the schedule from guest would be highly appreciated.
- If guest would like to postpone the schedule of stay prior to check-in, please advise it by e-mail or telephone and adjust the payment at the front desk upon your check-in.
- Please request confirmation or possibility of the changing schedule from Resort prior to guest's tour.
- Earlier advice of the change of schedule from guest would be highly appreciated.
- Front desk
- All payment shall be settled with our front desk clerk.
- If you need to change your schedule, please inform to our front desk and settle your account.
- Check-in time is 2:00 PM onwards.
- Registration slip
Please fill up the registration slip upon check-in
- Late check-in
Your information in advance is very much appreciated through Contact SSL or telephone.
- Room key
- Please drop your room key at our front desk whenever you leave boundaries of the resort.
- We would appreciate it if you could advise us one hour before your leave to be your check-out smoother.
- Housekeeping hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- For lessen load to the mother nature, we would appreciate it if you could less demand of changing sheets and towels to the resort.
- Additional guest exceeding of the specified number of guest room may be allowed subject to payment of fee for overnight stay and fee for facilities such as mattress.
- For safety to fire, smoking and usage of cooking appliances or heating gadgets inside the resort accommodation are strictly prohibited.
- In case of damage or loss of the properties of the resort shall be compensated by the guest account.
- No Bonfire
No bonfire is allowed on the seashore and in Natsuca Beach Resort, hereinafter called the resort, area.
- Swimming time
Swimming is allowed up to 10 PM.
However, we recommend not to swim after dark without local guide person or after drunken in anytime.
- Videoke's time
Videoke is allowed up to 10 PM.
- No littering, eating and pitching of tents on the seashore
Please put tents within the resort area where we reserved for the guests.
- No sleeping in vehicles
in the resort area and access road area between the provincial road and the entry gate of Resort.
- Cooking in the resort is limited to the specific area where the resort reserved for guests.
- No bonfire for cooking is allowed in the resort area.
- The resort will lend kitchen wares and utensils if available.
- Please keep facilities clean and orderly for next users.
a:2606 t:3 y:0